UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UK.
As an Administrator/Receptionist, you will act as first point of contact for all visitors to the home, perform general reception and administrative duties within the home, provide support primarily to the Home Manager, and working together as a team to create a happy and caring atmosphere.
Whether you are liaising with a potential applicant to arrange an interview, updating training records on our internal systems, transcribing minutes of a meeting from a Dictaphone, delivering a newspaper to one of our residents, or welcoming a family carer into the home, you will do so with Care, Comfort and Companionship at the heart of everything you do.
- Do you want to make a difference to someone's life and feel a sense of purpose in an extremely rewarding role?
- Are you an experienced administrator/receptionist with strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are an efficient problem solver who can work well as part of a team as well as autonomously?
- Are you caring, warm and understanding?
- Are you spontaneous, patient, flexible and have a good sense of humour?
- Do you strongly believe in the values of Care, Comfort and Companionship?
If your answer is yes to all these questions, why not join our Hartford Care family?
Alongside great rates of pay as well as enhancements and paid breaks, other benefits also include:
- Annual pay reviews
- Access to Wagestream
- Free DBS and NMC PIN Costs reimbursed for Nurses
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Hartford Rewards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Hartford Hero employee recognition & reward scheme
- Young workers (18+) are paid the same as those aged 25+
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend and Refer a Resident Scheme
- Learning, development, apprenticeship and career development opportunities
- A compassionate and caring nature
- Excellent communication skills and ability to use IT systems (including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good telephone manner
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- A flexible approach to working hours
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.